Regulatory Services

The paperwork required by federal, state and local agencies to do just about anything in the oil and gas industry can be daunting. In a single project, any number of agencies can be involved – to name a few: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, National Marine Fisheries Service, U.S. Environmental Projection Agency, U.S. Coast Guard, LA Department of Conservation, LA Coastal Management Division, LA Department of Environmental Quality, LA Department of Wildlife and Fisheries, LA Soil Conservation Service, LA Department of Transportation and Development, LA Division of State Lands, Levee Districts and Parish Councils.

Regardless of the circumstances, we know which permits are needed from whom and when.

Let the experienced regulatory staff of C.L. Jack Stelly & Associates, Inc. help you get your project started and keep it moving.

Office of Conservation Permitting

  • Applications for permits to drill for minerals
  • Applications to amend permits to drill for minerals
  • Work permits
  • Salt water disposal well permitting

Regulatory Services

  • Corps of Engineers permits applications
  • Office of Coastal Management permits applications
  • FAA
  • US Coast Guard
  • Parish and local government permitting
  • Wetland delineation